The Swarovski Optik CL Pocket 8x25 Binoculars are incredibly useful compact binoculars, designed with the hunter in mind. Maintaining superb optical quality, the CL Pocket offer 8x magnification, a large field of view, and optimum viewing comfort, even during long observation periods. The lightweight foldable design allows them to easily fit in your pocket, ideal for long stalks or hikes, when you don't want to be weighed down. Complete with field bag, carrying strap and rain cover, prepared for all the elements, and all of your adventures!
- 8x magnification
- Compact foldable design
- Fully adjustable twist-in eyecups
- Superb optical quality
- Large field of view
- Optimum viewing comfort
- Includes field bag, carrying strap & rain cover
- Effective objective lens diameter: 25mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 3.1mm
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief): 17mm
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m): 357/119
- Field of view (degrees): 6.8
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees): 6.8
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 52
- Shortest focusing distance: 2.5m
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) 5
- Diopter correction at (dpt): 6
- Light transmission: 88%
- Pupil distance: 50-74mm
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-114.2
- Size (apporx): Length* 110mm, Width** 98mm, Height** 46mm
- * Value with eyecups twisted in
- ** Dimensions at a pupil distance of 64 mm
- Weight (approx.): 345g
- Functional temperature: -25 C / +55 C
- Storage temperature: -30 C / +70 C
- Submersion tightness 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
ORDER AND RETURNS INFORMATION
Orders received before 3pm will, wherever possible and subject to stock availability, be dispatched the same day. All parcels are sent via a Signed for Courier Service which will require someone to be in when the parcel is delivered.
STANDARD DELIVERY £4.95
Available to the UK Mainland and may take up to 2-3 working days - but often quicker.
UK Mainland – Includes England, Wales and parts of Southern Scotland (AB10-36, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, ML, PH1-14, TD, KY)
NEXT WORKING DAY £10.00
Available on orders placed by 3pm to UK Mainland addresses, Monday to Thursday only. Parcels are sent on a 24 hour next working day service with DPD. Orders placed on Friday morning on a Next Working Day service will be delivered the following Monday and orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday. In the event of a Bank Holiday, this will take an extra day. The Next Working Day service cannot be used for goods paid for by cheque, any item being personalised or certain heavy goods. You will be advised if the Next Day Service cannot be applied to an order.
NORTHERN IRELAND, HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN £4.95
For postcodes BT, IM, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA, PH, AB37-56, FK19-21, ZE. Delivery is made by DHL, DPD or Royal Mail and may take up to 3 - 5 working days.
Europe - £20, USA & Canada- £40, Australia & New Zealand £60, Rest of World - £30 If ordering online the website may allocate a price for delivery but this may be altered at dispatched due to the final volumetric weight. We will contact you should the price change.
All orders are sent under DAP and the customer is the bearer of all related local customs taxes and import clearance costs, if applicable.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 28 days of purchase.
ORDER AND RETURNS INFORMATION
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 28 days of purchase. This excludes sale/reduced and Black Friday items on which you must advise us that you wish to return them within 14 days of receipt, these must then be returned to us within 14 days of this date. We will not be offering replacements on sale/reduced or Black Friday items but instead you will receive a refund for the value of the goods purchased as applicable. This does not affect your statutory rights
For our download PDF returns form please -Click here
For postal orders please download our PDF order form -Click here
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 28 days of purchase. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Package up the item(s) you wish to return. The item(s) must be unworn/unused, in the original product packaging with product labels attached and a copy of your original invoice enclosed.
- Please include a complete William Powell Returns Form (which can be downloaded here) detailing whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- Send the parcel back to us to the following address:
William Powell Ltd
1 Tramway Banbury Oxfordshire
Please allow up to 14 days for your parcel to be received and for refunds/exchanges to be processed. Our team will endeavour to process returns/exchanges as quickly as possible.
We are unable to reserve stock for future exchange. If you require your item sooner than the 14-day timeframe, please place a new order via our website (quote codeEXC20for FREE standard UK mainland delivery) and request a full refund for your original purchase.
Please Note: All goods are returned at your own risk and cost and we strongly recommend sending goods by a recorded delivery method. Exchanged orders may incur an additional postage price.
If returning items from outside of the European Union, please ensure the parcel is clearly labelled "BRITISH RETURNED GOODS - RELIEF CLAIMED".
SALE / REDUCED ITEMS INC. BLACK FRIDAY Please advise us within 14 days of receipt that you wish to return an item, you then have up to 14 days to return the item. All returns will be processed as a refund to your original payment method.
- Engraved or embossed items
- Special order items
- Gift wrapping
- Goods damaged in your possession
- Additional postal services (e.g. Next day delivery)
- Items which due to their use can come into direct contact with the body (e.g. whistles & calls, ear plugs, thermal wear, cleaning care equipment, socks)
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEM(S)In the rare event that the items you have purchased from us are faulty, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible bycompleting ourFaulty Goods Form(found here) explaining the issue and if possible, enclosing photographs of the fault and a copy of proof of purchase or details or your order number. Without this information, we cannot progress your claim. You will be advised of the next course of action and if applicable, how any items can be returned to us. If you chose to return any item using your own method of postage, please be aware that we cannot refund any postage charges incurred by you.
We will get back to you as quickly as possible but please allow up to 5 working days for a member of our team to respond outlining the next steps. During peak trading periods, this may be longer. If you need to speak to Customer Services for advice, you can call01295 701701, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.